Tuesday 24 September 2013

Introducing James Wilkinson

James worked with Matt Gan on our double page comic Fantastic But Foolish Scientists. It made for a very entertaining read.


Who are you?
My name's James Wilkinson.


What have you done / what are you doing?
 I make cartoons, illustrations, fine art work, zines, and design logos. For Asteroid Belter I wrote for and coloured the 'Fantastic But Foolish Scientists' pages.


What excites you about comics?
I like the uniqueness of cartoons as a medium. They have an intimacy, life, and pace to them that no other medium quite captures.

What excites you about science?
I think science is fascinating as it allows you to make some sort of sense of a world that is becoming aver more complex and ever more ruled by science. Knowing more about science also make the world seem more fantastical and beautiful.

Contact/Links
You can see some of my art over here: https://www.facebook.com/jameswilkinsonart 

And you can contact me here: ja.wilkinson@yahoo.co.uk